Job ID: 7025
The company is seeking for Agile Coach who will provide training, coaching sessions and teach valuable skills the teams of developers in Agile methodology. An Agile Coach may perform many different tasks.
We analysed job listings for Agile Coaches that will educate employees at all levels, including senior, and at times clients, on Agile principles, providing them with tools for implementing the process in their own work. The following are the duties and responsibilities.
· Guide teams into the Agile methodology, providing employees with feedback and means of improvement, catalyzing organizational growth and answering questions.
· Provide hands-on support to all employees, collaborating with people across widely varying levels and roles, leading teams toward further understanding and adoption of Agile as well as overall company growth and improvement.
· Design a strategy for the organizational adoption of Agile. This includes every stage of adoption, from the introduction of Agile and employee education, to fostering teams and cultures that practice Agile, to sustaining Agile methodologies and continually offering strategies for improvement.
· Implement Agile Methodology entails implementing Agile process, principles and practices across all levels and departments in an organization.
· Use techniques to increase collaboration, predictability, transparency and promote a culture of experimentation and innovation.
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
· Experience in training teams of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, RAD etc) along with the capability to conduct role based Agile Training such as Scrum Master Training, Product Owner Training, etc.
· Experience in managing or leading Agile engagements in a distributed agile environment such as onsite /offshore model
· Experience in Enterprise Agile framework such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Large Scala Scrum (LeSS), Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) with ability to guide the customer organization on the right path for Scaled Agile adoption and maturity.
· Hands- on knowledge and experience in relevant Agile tools/frameworks such as Rally, Version One, AgileCraft, Leankit, JIRA-Agile, etc
· Possessing prior experience coaching teams in Agile adoption or as a Scrum Master
· With basic understanding and some skills/experience related to XP, continuous integration and Devops.
MicroSourcing offers diversity in career options. We welcome individuality in self-expression without losing the value for team involvement. We are a fresh look at the BPO & KPO industry. Come experience the MicroSourcing life and be part of our growing family.
Cultures and Values
We are a fast growing company but we have always been able to keep the fun, young and intimate atmosphere from the time we started. We strongly believe in transparency and honesty and we always make sure to represent the interests of our employees as much as we represent the interests of our clients.