Job ID: 7269
The SEM Specialist’s role will be to analyze, optimize and manage a wide range of Google Adwords (and Facebook Ads) accounts. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Setup, manage and optimise campaigns on Google Adwords and YouTube.
• Analyse analytics to identify areas of opportunity and utilise conversion rate optimisation tactics (i.e. A/B, split-testing etc) to squeeze as much ROI as possible out of each dollar spent.
• Manage landing page and websites to install conversion code and tracking pixels.
• Communicate effectively with and educate team members who will relay to clients the strategies of your campaigns. Be invested in each client's business as though it were your own.
• Prepare performance analysis reports and make recommendations for corrective modifications with a view to ongoing optimisation.
SEM Marketing is a very data driven role. The candidate needs to be data oriented and methodical in analysis. Most of the work will be analytical. We are looking for someone that can solve problems and think independently. We will be keeping a close eye on all the work and accounts, but we want someone who can think and work independently. The candidate needs to be able to manage time effectively as to give all of the accounts the time and attention that they need.
MicroSourcing offers diversity in career options. We welcome individuality in self-expression without losing the value for team involvement. We are a fresh look at the BPO & KPO industry. Come experience the MicroSourcing life and be part of our growing family.
Cultures and Values
We are a fast growing company but we have always been able to keep the fun, young and intimate atmosphere from the time we started. We strongly believe in transparency and honesty and we always make sure to represent the interests of our employees as much as we represent the interests of our clients.