Job ID: 7294
· Have earlier work experience from recruitment and direct search and motivation to work in this job area in a long run
· Fluent verbal and written English skills
· Strong interpersonal & communication skills - positive attitude towards people
· Software skills: Applicant Tracking System
· Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
· Extremely organized
MicroSourcing offers diversity in career options. We welcome individuality in self-expression without losing the value for team involvement. We are a fresh look at the BPO & KPO industry. Come experience the MicroSourcing life and be part of our growing family.
Cultures and Values
We are a fast growing company but we have always been able to keep the fun, young and intimate atmosphere from the time we started. We strongly believe in transparency and honesty and we always make sure to represent the interests of our employees as much as we represent the interests of our clients.