Job ID: 7305
You will be working for Collection House Limited, a public company, listed on the Australian Securities Exchange and operating throughout Australia and New Zealand. The core business is providing receivables management, debt collection, debt ledger purchasing and legal services to support those collection activities.As a Collections Representative, you are responsible for, but not limited to the following:
• Collecting past due accounts• Achieve set collection targets as per the department’s expectations.
• Maintain adequate knowledge of all client requirements and applicable systems.
• Meet all performance targets and objectives including but not limited to accounts worked, PTP, KPR, Calls, Valuable Call Outcome Results, and Active Time.
• Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, any field.
• No call center or collections experience required
.• Above average English communication skills
• Candidates should be willing to work in Eastwood Libis, Quezon City in a Dayshift and shifting schedule (as early as 5AM).
MicroSourcing offers diversity in career options. We welcome individuality in self-expression without losing the value for team involvement. We are a fresh look at the BPO & KPO industry. Come experience the MicroSourcing life and be part of our growing family.
Cultures and Values
We are a fast growing company but we have always been able to keep the fun, young and intimate atmosphere from the time we started. We strongly believe in transparency and honesty and we always make sure to represent the interests of our employees as much as we represent the interests of our clients.