Job ID: 7371
This Financial Analyst role will be work with Software and Analytics Business Unit within the external reporting team and is reporting to the Finance Manager
Responsibilities will include:
• The Analyst, Financial Planning, Analysis and Reporting will, develop and support complex financial and operational objectives (i.e. standardized reporting, financial planning) and/or strategy.
• This role will be working collaboratively with various business units/departments within Software and Analytics division to develop actions plans to support specific business objectives as well as develop financial forecasts to in support of overall company objectives.
• Prepare monthly financial reporting package for the Software & Analytics division, providing detailed business explanations behind variances against forecast, budget and prior year for Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows.
• Gather data and perform analytical review of actual results versus budget, forecast, and prior year at varying levels of Software & Analytics division and across different information systems for functions and business segments.
• Analyze financial performance, prepare monthly variance to forecast and present recommendations to business unit management and operators.
• Develop, prepare and present specialized reports, forecasts, profitability analysis, pricing analysis, other ad-hoc projects and complex financial models.
• Track key performance indicators and provide analysis to support business decisions.
• Analyze and report on financial and/or operational results/analysis. Ensure historical information, current trends, regulatory environment and tax consequences are factored into analysis.
• Deliver ad hoc analytical projects to provide insights as required with focus on meeting deadlines and providing communication to management.
• Provides support to Senior Management including financial presentation and analysis.
• Assist in the coordination and analysis of recurring internal management reporting (Monthly Corporate Financial Reporting, Operation Metric Reporting, etc.), the rolling forecast process, the Annual Operating Plan, and the Strategic Plan.
• Support the annual budget process including creation of financial models and budget presentation and explanation.
• Provide support for essential business improvement and corporate strategy projects.
• Financial and operational planning, projections and budgeting process, including data management, analysis and reporting. Develops and coordinates financial forecasts and plans in support of the business unit's operational and strategic objectives.
• Enhance the content and create intuitive designs/layouts for company financial presentations.
• Have a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or Economics
• Bachelor's degree (Finance or Accounting preferred) or equivalent experience.
• Have A minimum of 3 - 5 years of financial/analytical experience, along with a solid understanding of financial statements
• Working knowledge of IBM Planning Analytics (TM1) and Oracle is a must.
• Have Strong analytical skills and comfortable with large, complex data sets, legacy systems etc.
• Advanced Excel user including Pivot table, Macros, complex formulas.
• Proficiency with PowerPoint to present financial models and forecasts.
• Must have a solid understanding of accounting knowledge/skills.
• Demonstrated leadership skills and experience in managing goals through collaboration and teamwork and leading financial reporting, financial variance analysis, product line analytics, and product development analyses, and close process.
• Have good written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and oral/written/presentation communication skills required.
MicroSourcing offers diversity in career options. We welcome individuality in self-expression without losing the value for team involvement. We are a fresh look at the BPO & KPO industry. Come experience the MicroSourcing life and be part of our growing family.
Cultures and Values
We are a fast growing company but we have always been able to keep the fun, young and intimate atmosphere from the time we started. We strongly believe in transparency and honesty and we always make sure to represent the interests of our employees as much as we represent the interests of our clients.