Job ID: 7461
Under the general supervision of the Customer Care Supervisor, a Customer Care Specialist is responsible for maintaining a positive, helpful attitude and approach in providing excellent customer service to all customers which includes; patients, clients, referral sources, physicians, sales representatives, and fellow coworkers.
• RN or Experience with Medical Supply Company
• Knowledge of diagnosis and Medical terminology
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel
• Experience in healthcare, medical and/or HME industry (preferred)
• Be able to work on multiple tasks. Plan and prioritize actives to achieve results and meet deadlines
• Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
MicroSourcing offers diversity in career options. We welcome individuality in self-expression without losing the value for team involvement. We are a fresh look at the BPO & KPO industry. Come experience the MicroSourcing life and be part of our growing family.
Cultures and Values
We are a fast growing company but we have always been able to keep the fun, young and intimate atmosphere from the time we started. We strongly believe in transparency and honesty and we always make sure to represent the interests of our employees as much as we represent the interests of our clients.