Job ID: 7502
MicroSourcing Ortigas is currently looking for a Junior Graphic Designer for one of its Australian clients. The Junior Designer would be mainly responsible of establishing and maintaining best in class brand communications materials for client sales and marketing purposes. She/He would also be producing, managing, and updating design, graphics, and messaging for a range of collateral and communication pieces in support of the client sales and marketing teams.
· Cultivate positive relationships with all personnel and foster a team mentality
· Develop and foster strong relationships with colleagues and ensure there is on-going dialog for all aspects of client work including variations in brief, expectation, budget and timing
· Oversee the day to day design work that is produced within the department, ensuring all work is of a high standard
· Maintain awareness of important industry trends
· Attend relevant meetings to effectively gather requirements and to deliver creative work
· High Level of Expertise in proofreading
· Design and produce work from concept stage which matches expectation, budget and timing using appropriate software packages
· Skilled in Copywriting
· Generate sound creative rationale for designs
· Concept Creation Skills
· Prepare mock-ups, boards and proposals
· Meet deadlines as agreed in the schedule for the project and advise when deadlines cannot be met
· Meet budget designated to the project and advise of budget overruns where possible
· Work with the sales and marketing teams in the development of campaign based communications, including lead generation pieces
· Produce branded sales and marketing collateral including brochures, case studies, white papers, infographics, solution diagrams, powerpoint presentations, icon sets and capability documents
· Take and discuss briefs with clients and internal stakeholders
· Liaise with stakeholders throughout project.
· Establish and maintain trust and respect with stakeholders.
· Prepare presentations and submissions and attend presentations
· Assist the sales team in effectively articulating value propositions through diagrams, graphics and associated visual communication tools
· Accurately account for time and costs associated with jobs as required.
· At least 2 years’ experience in creative and graphic design inside a large business, agency or design studio
· Extensive experience with professional design packages and standard business software including Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator and particularly Indesign, Microsoft Office and Google documents.
· Skills in Final Cut Pro, Keynote, Flash, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro, After Effects is ideal but not a necessity.
· Advanced graphic design skills
· Printing background/knowledge is a huge plus
· Strong understanding of business concepts for sales and marketing within B2B services, ICT, and cloud
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
· Stakeholder management skills
· Ability to effectively manage competing priorities from multiple stakeholders
· Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
· Basic HTML coding desirable
MicroSourcing offers diversity in career options. We welcome individuality in self-expression without losing the value for team involvement. We are a fresh look at the BPO & KPO industry. Come experience the MicroSourcing life and be part of our growing family.
Cultures and Values
We are a fast growing company but we have always been able to keep the fun, young and intimate atmosphere from the time we started. We strongly believe in transparency and honesty and we always make sure to represent the interests of our employees as much as we represent the interests of our clients.