Job ID: 7566
• Ensures the timely and accurate processing of Payroll complete with supporting reports and journal entries;
• Prepares the year-end annualization
• Perform payroll-account reconciliations;
• Answer payroll queries assigned;
• Prepare payroll reports required by Supervisor and Manager.
• Cooperate and participate actively towards achieving Department's goals;
• College graduate preferably major in Accountancy or Business-related course. If Business-related course, should have at least 24 accounting units.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in payroll processing or general accounting
• CPA is an advantage but not required. Other accreditation or professional certificates is an advantage but not required.
• Knowledgeable in taxation particularly on withholding tax on compensation
• Proficient English communication skills, both oral and written
• Working knowledge in Helix, Integra or any payroll software and WorkDay
• Good in MS office applications especially Microsoft Excel
MicroSourcing offers diversity in career options. We welcome individuality in self-expression without losing the value for team involvement. We are a fresh look at the BPO & KPO industry. Come experience the MicroSourcing life and be part of our growing family.
Cultures and Values
We are a fast growing company but we have always been able to keep the fun, young and intimate atmosphere from the time we started. We strongly believe in transparency and honesty and we always make sure to represent the interests of our employees as much as we represent the interests of our clients.