Job ID: 7625
An AU based financial company is looking for an experience .Net Developer. Primary role would be to develop and document internal business applications using Visual Studio and C#.
Primary role would be to develop (and document) internal business applications using Visual Studio and C#. In addition to Development, there would be some Operations tasks that need to be managed on a daily basis (i.e. ensuring database services and the data feeds applications rely upon are running, etc.).
• Development of new software enhancements
• Support and maintenance of existing software
• Technical and application support via Skype and email
• Writing and maintaining technical documentation
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· 4 years software development experience
· 2 years experience with .NET C# development
· Experience working in agile product development teams
· Experience working in a Continuous Integration environment
· Experience using Git Version Control
· Amazon Web Services (AWS) Experience
· Experience using TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, SQL Server & PowerShell
· Experience working in the Finance Industry, ideally financial markets
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work effectively as part of a distributed team
· Clearly articulate technical concepts to non-technical people
· Desire to share information and educate/mentor other team members
· The ability to manage competing projects/priorities
MicroSourcing offers diversity in career options. We welcome individuality in self-expression without losing the value for team involvement. We are a fresh look at the BPO & KPO industry. Come experience the MicroSourcing life and be part of our growing family.
Cultures and Values
We are a fast growing company but we have always been able to keep the fun, young and intimate atmosphere from the time we started. We strongly believe in transparency and honesty and we always make sure to represent the interests of our employees as much as we represent the interests of our clients.