Job ID: 9709
This position will be responsible for a range of general accounting tasks primarily associated with accounts payable and purchase order receipting. This position will be the primary contact for all inquiries related to receipting of purchase orders.
• Reviews purchase orders where receipts have been made but no invoice has been received
• Follow up with business owners and suppliers to obtain missing documents such as receipts and packing slips • Reviews accounting impact of receipts made on purchase orders to ensure accuracy
• Works with internal requisitioners to make receipts against purchase orders when invoices have been processed to the purchase order
• Responsible for review of open PO listings including identification of issues and co-ordination with procurement to close issues
• Assist Accounts Payable team to ensure proper accounting of expenditures
• Assist General Accounting with month end account reconciliations
• Ensures company’s policies and procedures are adhered to by internal departments and third-party accounting services including compliance with all aspect of Sarbanes-Oxley
• Performs ad hoc analysis for Accounting, Finance, and Tax teams as needed
• Participates in special projects such as testing prior to implementation of accounting system changes/upgrades and process improvements
• Performs other duties and projects as assigned by management
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent • Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel) required • Experience in multinational company preferred
MicroSourcing offers diversity in career options. We welcome individuality in self-expression without losing the value for team involvement. We are a fresh look at the BPO & KPO industry. Come experience the MicroSourcing life and be part of our growing family.
Cultures and Values
We are a fast growing company but we have always been able to keep the fun, young and intimate atmosphere from the time we started. We strongly believe in transparency and honesty and we always make sure to represent the interests of our employees as much as we represent the interests of our clients.