Job ID: 10072
The successful candidate will be part of a team of skilled cyber security analysts who will deliver
specialist Cyber Security capability to contracted customers. This consists of several security logging,
security monitoring and security operations services, designed to detect external and internal cyber-
attacks on the customers IT and network infrastructure.
• Deliver security-based operational support for Managed Service customers, in line with
documented process and timeframe
• Research on Threat or Security related news that could potentially impact a client
• Proactive hunting in large volumes of data depending on IOCs or TTPs, threat profiling and
• Receives escalations from customer or management related to Incident Response which may
lead to deeper analysis. Tasks will include creation of a timeline, provide tactical and strategic
recommendations, prepare the post incident report and after-action review
• Handles communication to a mix of technical and non-technical client audience
• Compute and then create scan schedule for vulnerability management, coordinated
remediation including ad-hoc requests
• Creates custom reports based on the data gathered on a weekly/monthly basis
• Develop use case and/or operational playbooks
• Document encountered processes for the SOC use
• Providing analytical and technical support to solve a wide range of complex security issues
• Raising support tickets and taking ownership through to completion
• Participate in open communication between team members
• Degree in computer science or equivalent
• 3-5 years of Cyber Security experience
• With SOC / CIRT / Vulnerability Management / Threat Intel / Security Administration experience
• Good understanding of the cyber security landscape and security concepts
• Understanding the different occurrences of incidents, different scenarios and situations
• Knowledge in using at least 2 SIEMs is a plus
• Preferably has Security related certification.
Skills and Attitudes:
• Willing to work in 24 x 7 environment, including day and night shifts
• Commitment to continual education, personal development and willingness to learn.
• Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to manage issues through to resolution.
• Maintains strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations.
• Ability to explain in written and spoken English.
• Strong ambition and ability to develop and expand cyber security services and product support.
MicroSourcing offers diversity in career options. We welcome individuality in self-expression without losing the value for team involvement. We are a fresh look at the BPO & KPO industry. Come experience the MicroSourcing life and be part of our growing family.
Cultures and Values
We are a fast growing company but we have always been able to keep the fun, young and intimate atmosphere from the time we started. We strongly believe in transparency and honesty and we always make sure to represent the interests of our employees as much as we represent the interests of our clients.