All IT Infrastructures
- 12 job opening/s found
Dec 2, 2019
MDC Tower, Eastwood City
Reporting to the Head of Service Delivery, the Operations Team manages the 24/7 operations of the Client and its customers. The key functions of the role are to support one of our key client's users, monitor system-generated alerts, typically generated from both servers and routers, respond quickly to alerts and users ensuring all SLA’s and KPI’s are met. The Operations team is focussed on out of hours user support, remotely monitoring, managing and securing customer IT ...
As a Senior IT Support Engineer, you will be mainly responsible for:To provide technical support to external and internal customers, assisting them with software, Server, networking and hardware problems via phone, email or onsite.To provide 1st, and 2nd line technical support queries professionally and efficiently, maintaining a high degree of customer serviceTo maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all IT service management principlesTo take ...
Key Responsibilities;Contribute to the application of good people
management practices within the worksite by actively gaining an awareness of and
supporting the Strategic People Management Framework and related
policies/procedures and guidelines, relative to the client. Contribute to the occupational health, safety
and welfare of the staff, Clients and Business partners by complying with
approved and established safe working procedures Quality Assurance &
OH&S policies and ...
As part of
the SCCM team you will have ownership of the System Center environment
• Create and maintain a patch
management strategy for tools and methods including tools that maintain a
secure computing environment
• Performs reporting and remediation
planning to ensure that all systems maintain current software versions and
maintain any ...
The Service Desk Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to internal staff. The Successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of staff problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues. There is also a range of administration duties within this role. Coverage includes remote users at other offices and home ...
• Manage hardware purchases and support renewals to reduce cost
• Assist with implementing and maintenance of processes, procedures and workflows to accurately track and update asset information
• Manage receiving process
• Work with vendors for hardware asset disposals
• Manage hardware vendor relationships to ensure appropriate data is received and updated in the tool
• Participate in physical inventories
• Maintain processes and procedures to ensure compliance with vendor ...
• Adding features to existing software• Fixing defects in existing software• Optimising existing software• Setting up integrations between various platforms• Developing new applications and interfaces• Analysing user requirements • Scoping the requirements of the project, both as an overview, and a feature by feature specification• Identifying potential security issues• Completing development work• Co-ordinating QA testing• Co-ordinating deployment and ongoing ...
Comply with the client's support SLAs, follow data maintenance and change management policies as defined by the client's guidelinesInstall, upgrade and maintain the client's applications suite at the client sites. This includes data migration and configurationMaintain a comprehensive understanding and support the technical environment underpinning the client's application suite in the APAC region. This includes Windows Server and Desktop operating systems, SQL Server, IIS operating ...
A Technology Solutions company based in Australia is
currently looking for a well-rounded Technical Support. Responsibilities
•To resolve both internal and external customers technical
•Where necessary to answer the phone and provide a call
•Provide desktop support to ensure the problem is resolved
as quickly and efficiently as possible
•To liaise with customers over email and phone
•To maintain accurate records of work completed
•To assist the Project ...
· Will be a deployment coordinator at a large company where he/she will represent the project and is fully responsible for detailed planning and execution of deployment in the data center.· Will be a test coordinator where he/she is responsible for application testing in a migration project. This could also be a team lead role.· Will be a ...
Welcome to MicroResumes, MicroSourcing's one-stop recruitment portal for multinational job opportunities! By registering, you can search for jobs, track your applications and receive recruiting tips from our Talent Acquisition team. Join MicroSourcing today and discover a world of possibilities.